For the safety of your children and our instructors, we ask that you adhere to the following policies.
1. Parents are expected to wait outside during classes (except during designated parent watch weeks). If needed, parents may come in until new student is settled into class during first class. Preschool students will be brought to the door after class to be released to parents.
2. Elastic waist shorts, sweats or leotards must be worn at all times. Pants with buckles, buttons or zippers are NOT acceptable- socks preferred on feet
3. TOPS- t-shirt, sweatshirt or leotard. NO buttons or loose fitting tops
4. NO jewelry, gum or candy!
5. Hair should be tied back and out of face
6. Before class, students should wait on bench. NO ONE should be on equipment before class starts or without an instructor
7. The trampoline should only be in use while an instructor is supervising
8. PARENTS PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO OR DISTRACT YOUR CHILD WHILE THEY ARE ATTENDING CLASS
9. ABSOLUTELY NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY DURING CLASS. YOU WILL HAVE SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE PICTURES OF CHILD DURING CLASS SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THESE TIMES
10. Registrations found to have birthdate altered to place student in a higher level class will result in student being unenrolled.