For the safety of your children and our instructors, we ask that you adhere to the following policies.
1. Footwear must be worn at all times (sock or slippers)
2. Elastic waist shorts, sweats or leotards must be worn at all times. Pants with buckles, buttons or zippers are NOT acceptable
3. TOPS- t-shirt, sweatshirt or leotard. NO buttons or loose fitting tops
4. NO jewelry, gum or candy!
5. Hair should be tied back and out of face
6. Before class, students should wait on bench. NO ONE should be on equipment before class starts or without an instructor
7. The trampoline should only be in use while an instructor is supervising
8. PARENTS PLEASE DO NOT TALK TO OR DISTRACT YOUR CHILD WHILE THEY ARE ATTENDING CLASS
9. ABSOLUTELY NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY DURING CLASS. YOU WILL HAVE SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES TO TAKE PICTURES OF CHILD DURING CLASS SO PLEASE WAIT FOR THESE TIMES